When applications are updated with new content or features, a new application needs to be wirelessly sent to applicable headsets. Headset users will be notified of any upcoming application updates.
Steps for receiving application updates:
- Connect your headset to the internet
- Open the new application when it downloads
- Accept storage and microphone permissions
- Allow the content to download within the application
- Disconnect your headset from the internet
When the application displays the Start screen, the application is updated and ready for use.
- Always connect to hi-speed wireless internet (we do not recommend hot spots)
- The old application will disappear from the App Library while the new application is downloading
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Text us at (332) 239-7232
Submit a request at support.readyvirtualreality.com